Things to do in Los Angeles
Day trips in and around L. A.
Los Angeles is the second most populous city in the States, full of places to visit and things to do. We have made a few suggestions below that you may want to take advantage of and get the most out of your Los Angeles Car rental.
* Plan a day in Hollywood, walk down Hollywood Blvd's star studded sidewalk, see the Chinese and Kodak Theaters, visit the beautiful Roosevelt Hotel, see the Capitol Records tower and then get into your rental car and take a short drive to see the famous HOLLYWOOD sign up Gower Street. Just a little further is the Griffith Observatory, a beautiful spot at sunset.
* Visit beautiful California riviera styled Santa Barbara, Just 90 Minutes north of Los Angeles.
* Take a drive through La Virgines Road to Malibu, then drive down PCH to Santa Monica and Venice Beach.
* See all the glitz of Hollywood at Universal Studios, enjoy the rides and the walk.
* You'll love the art, beauty and vistas at the Getty Museum.
Make the most out of your car rental in Los Angeles and Enjoy your stay.